Fathers and Sons" and "Bulletville") is an unnamed supporting character who had a recurring role in the first season. He is a member of Boyd Crowder's "flock" who refuses to testify against him in "Veterans" after being brought into custody, rather reciting the Bible verse used as a code of silence among the "flock" members. He has a smaller role in Fathers and Sons. In Bulletville, after witnessing Boyd get brutally assaulted by Johnny Crowder, he confesses where the "flocks" guns are hidden after Bo threatens to keep assaulting Boyd if the "flock" doesn't tell him where they conceal their weapons. He is later killed and found hanging from a tree by Boyd when he runs back to his camp after hearing gunfire. It is unknown who out of Bo and Johnny killed him due to the fact it happened off-screen. He was portrayed by co-star John Lee Ames.Boyd's Man 2 (later credited as Boyd's Man 1 in "
- Boyd Crowder: Fellow "flock" member, leader
- Bobby Joe Packer: Fellow "flock" member
- Dewey Crowe: Fellow "flock" member, deceased
- Boyd's Man 1: Fellow "flock" member, deceased
- Boyd's Man: Fellow "flock" member
- Art Mullen: US Marshal, Interrogator
- Raylan Givens: US Marshal, Interrogator
- Frank Choate: Kentucky State Police, Interrogator
|Season one appearances|
|Fire in the Hole||Riverbrook||Fixer||Long in the Tooth||The Lord of War and Thunder|
|The Collection||Blind Spot||Blowback||Hatless||The Hammer|
|Veterans||Fathers and Sons||Bulletville|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.